Back by popular demand, we are offering the “Any Line Shuttle Pass”. This shuttle pass will allow you the flexibility to ride from any shuttle stop to and from the festival. You won’t have to worry about changing your shuttle stop, or shuttle pass. We strongly encourage you to buy a shuttle pass now, even if you don’t know where you will be staying. More info to come as Stagecoach 2015 gets closer.FAQ
- One (1) 3-day Shuttle Pass for unlimited transportation to and from any hotel or property listed
- Shuttles will run from 11AMuntil 60 minutes after the music ends each night. Please note—service from shuttle stops to the festival ends at 8PM Each night
- Parking at each property is VERY LIMITED, if you are not staying at a hotel or resort, please find additional transportation to the shuttle stop (Do not bring your car)
- If you are choosing a park and ride shuttle stop, please arrive early for parking, parking is NOT guaranteed!
- La Quinta Line: La Quinta Resort & Club
- Indian Wells Line: Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, Indian Wells Resort Hotel, Miramonte Resort & Spa, Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Palm Desert Line: JW Marriott Resort & Spa, Albertson’s Parking Lot (Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert, Embassy Suites Palm Desert & Best Western Palm Desert)
- Palm Springs / Agua Caliente Line: Renaissance Palm Springs, Agua Caliente Casino
- Shadow Hills RV Resort Line: Shadow Hills RV Resort & Comfort Suites Palm Desert
- Lake Cahuilla Campground and Recreation Area
Stagecoach 2015 "Any Line" Shuttle Pass
Local Hotel Shuttles
Q: How often will the shuttles run?
A: Shuttles will run on a continuous loop from the hotel stop locations to the festival from 11AM until 8PM each day, and will return to all hotel stop locations until 60 minutes after the music ends each night. Each hotel will have staff that will be available to you to answer any questions about when and where you can board the next bus to the festival.
Q: Can we ride from a hotel shuttle stop even if we are not staying at the hotel?
A: Yes, you can. However, if you are not staying at the hotel you cannot drive your car to the property. Please be prepared to find alternative transportation to the shuttle stop.
Q: How far are the hotels/shuttle stops from the festival?
A: Stops range from about 5 to 25 miles away from the Polo Grounds, without traffic. While we have taken many precautions in order to circumvent festival traffic, we cannot account for area traffic or weather delays. However, we have several routes to and from the grounds that avoid most festival traffic and will get you there and back as quick as possible every time.
Shuttle Stops to Venue:
La Quinta Resort & Club: 5.3 miles
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells: 8.5 miles
Indian Wells Resort Hotel: 8.2 miles
Miramonte Resort & Spa: 8.4 miles
JW Marriott Resort & Spa: 14.5 miles
Comfort Suites Palm Desert: 8.8 miles
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel: 26.2 miles
Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa: 16.3 miles
Albertson’s Hwy 111 (Embassy Suites Palm Desert, Holiday Inn Palm Desert & Best Western Palm Desert): 10.4 miles
Shadow Hills RV Resort: 7.1 miles
Lake Cahuilla Campground and Recreation Area: 6 miles
Q: How will I know what shuttle to take at the end of the night?
A: All shuttles lines will be clearly marked with the properties that the specific line is going to. There will also be VMT staff to direct you to the correct loading area. Your shuttle line will be labeled clearly.
Q: How far is the shuttle stop from the festival entrance?
A: It is about a 10 minute walk, from the shuttle lot to the entrance.
Q: Are shuttles wheelchair accessible?
A: Yes, we do have wheelchair accessible shuttles. Please reach out to our Guest Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-833-1031 with your information and hotel as soon as possible, so we can best accommodate you.
Q: How long will the wait be right after the show is over to get back to our hotel?
A: We cannot accurately predict exactly how long it will be, but please be assured that we will work very hard to get the buses out as quickly as possible. Again, it is our goal to keep you satisfied throughout the weekend. We will have our full fleet of shuttles running directly after the show to help provide little or no wait time to get you back to your hotel.
Q: Can we buy a shuttle pass at the hotel when we check in or at the festival?
A: Our shuttle passes will most likely be sold out by the time the festival rolls around, so we encourage you to purchase your passes early. Any on-site sales will be cash only.
Q: Is the shuttle pass transferable? If I lose it, can I get it reissued?
A: Shuttle passes are not transferable and cannot be reissued if lost. Once you have it in hand, it should be treated as cash and you will have to pay to replace it.