For Coachella 2015, we are offering the “Any Line, Anytime Shuttle Pass”. You no longer need to choose a specific shuttle line when purchasing. This shuttle pass will allow you the flexibility to ride from any shuttle stop to and from the festival. You won’t have to worry about changing your shuttle stop, or shuttle pass. We strongly encourage you to buy a shuttle pass now, even if you don’t know where you will be staying. More info to come as Coachella 2015 gets closer.FAQ
- One (1) 3-day Shuttle Pass for unlimited transportation to and from any hotel or property listed
- One (1) 3-day GA festival ticket to Coachella Music Festival (if festival ticket combo chosen)
- Shuttles will run between stop locations and the festival 11AM until 8PM each day
- Shuttles will return to stop locations from the festival 11PM until 60 minutes after the music ends each night
- Parking at each property is VERY LIMITED, if you are not staying at a hotel or resort, please find additional transportation to the shuttle stop (do not bring your car)
- If you are choosing a park and ride shuttle stop, please arrive early for parking, parking is NOT guaranteed! (Park and Ride Locations: Agua Caliente, Tennis Garden)
- Shuttle Pass: $60
- Shuttle Pass + GA Ticket: $435
- La Quinta Resort & Club
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa, and Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Albertson’s Hwy 111 (Embassy Suites Palm Desert, Holiday Inn Palm Desert & Best Western Palm Desert)
- JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, Marriott ‘s Desert Spring Villas
- Homewood Suites Palm Desert, Residence Inn by Marriott Palm Desert/Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert & Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert
- Renaissance Palm Springs, Riviera Resort, Hilton Palm Springs & Saguaro Palm Springs
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- Shadow Hills RV Resort & Comfort Suites Palm Desert
- Agua Caliente Casino, Marriott Shadow Ridge Villas and Westin Mission Hills
- Lake Cahuilla Campground and Recreation Area
Weekend One Shuttle Pass
Weekend One Shuttle Pass + GA Ticket
Weekend Two Shuttle Pass
Weekend Two Shuttle Pass + GA Ticket
How often will the shuttles run?
Shuttles will run on a continuous loop from the hotel stop locations to the festival from 11AM until 8PM each day, and will return to all hotel stop locations until 60 minutes after the music ends each night. Each hotel will have staff that will be available to you to answer any questions about when and where you can board the next bus to the festival.
Can we ride from a hotel shuttle stop even if we are not staying at the hotel?
Yes, you can. However, if you are not staying at the hotel you cannot drive your car to the property. Please be prepared to find alternative transportation to the shuttle stop, or utilize our Park & Ride stops at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden or Agua Caliente
How far are the hotels/shuttle stops from the festival?
Stops range from about 5 to 25 miles away from the Polo Grounds, without traffic. While we have taken many precautions in order to circumvent festival traffic, we cannot account for area traffic or weather delays. However, we have several routes to and from the grounds that avoid most festival traffic and will get you there and back as quick as possible every time.
HOTELS TO VENUE
La Quinta Resort & Club: 5.3 miles
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa: 14.5 miles
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas II: 12.2 miles
Miramonte Resort & Spa: 8.4 miles
Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas Palm Springs: 16.1 miles
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert: 12.9 miles
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel: 26.2 miles
Renaissance Indian Wells: 8.4 miles
The Westin Desert Willow Villas Palm Desert: 14.7 miles
Riviera Palm Springs: 25.7 miles
Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa: 16.3 miles
The Saguaro Palm Springs: 23.8 miles
Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa: 16.6 miles
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert: 13.3 miles
Residence Inn by Marriott Palm Desert: 13.5 miles
Hilton Palm Springs: 24.3 miles
Comfort Suites Palm Desert: 8.8 miles
SHUTTLE STOPS TO VENUE
Albertson’s Hwy 111 (Embassy Suites Palm Desert, Holiday Inn Palm Desert & Best Western Palm Desert): 10.4 miles
Indian Wells Tennis Garden: 7.8 miles
Shadow Hills RV Resort: 7.1 miles
Lake Cahuilla Campground and Recreation Area: 6 miles
How will I know what shuttle to take at the end of the night?
All shuttles lines will be clearly marked with the properties that the specific line is going to. There will also be VMT staff to direct you to the correct loading area. Your shuttle line will be labeled clearly.
How far is the shuttle stop from the festival entrance?
It is about a 100 yards, or a 10 minute walk, from the shuttle lot to the entrance.
Are shuttles wheelchair accessible?
Yes, we do have wheelchair accessible shuttles. Please reach out to our Guest Services team at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-833-1031 with your information and hotel as soon as possible, so we can best accommodate you.
How long will the wait be right after the show is over to get back to our hotel?
We cannot accurately predict exactly how long it will be, but please be assured that we will work very hard to get the buses out as quickly as possible. Again, it is our goal to keep you satisfied throughout the weekend. We will have our full fleet of vehicles running directly after the show to ensure little or no wait and to get you back to your hotel in a timely manner.
Can we buy a shuttle pass at the hotel when we check in or at the festival?
Our shuttle passes will most likely be sold out by the time the festival rolls around, so we encourage you to purchase your passes early. Any on-site sales will be cash only.
Is the shuttle pass transferable? If I lose it, can I get it reissued?
Shuttle passes are not transferable and cannot be reissued if lost. Once you have it in hand, it should be treated as cash and you will have to pay to replace it.
Can we buy a shuttle pass at the hotel when we check in?
Most likely our shuttle passes will be sold out by the time the festival rolls around. Please buy your passes early so we can best accommodate you.