This exclusive area includes your own offsite private check-in, fully furnished Shakir style tents with air conditioning, restrooms & showers, golf cart shuttles to and from the stages, free private parking lot adjacent to Safari Tent Camping, drop off area for your gear, breakfast and late night snacks, onsite concierge, dedicated security & secure fence lines, outdoor chairs, shade tents + outdoor lighting, games and more. These tents will be set up, fully furnished, and awaiting your arrival to Coachella.
There are only a limited amount of these (2 person) Shikar style tents being made available. Access to this private & well-secured area will be solely limited to Safari tent wristband holders. These tents provide the most comfortable way to enjoy Coachella and are fully furnished for your choice of either sleeping or lounging. Sleeping tents come with 1 or 2 Queen size beds, linens, tables, flooring, pillows, chairs, AIR conditioning, electrical outlets and more. Personal lounge tents come with AIR conditioning, electrical outlets, couch, chairs, table, flooring and other personal touches. Lounges would also be comfortable for sleeping but no bedding will be provided. By purchasing these special luxury accommodations you will receive 2 Safari GUEST PASSES which will give access to the safari shuttles to take you from your tent into the venue, as well as the most exclusive access to the festival available to attendees. You will also get access to all the VIP areas that the festival has to offer including private bars and restrooms.
Safari Tent Rules & Info:
- All lodging attendees MUST be 18 years of age or older and have a valid I.D. Sorry NO exceptions.
- There will be on-site security at all times as well as first aid stations open 24/7.
- All Safari Tent attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- Safari Tent attendees may visit the other onsite camping areas , however non-Safari attendees will not be able to enter the Safari World Compound
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into onsite lodging, but unfortunately there will be NO open fires, gas or charcoal, you may bring a small coleman style cooking stove.
- BYOB - bring up to one case of beer per person for the weekend (if you are of the legal drinking age) No glass containers, weapons, drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed.
- No animals will be allowed in onsite lodging.
- Safari Tent attendees are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other lodgers. Noise curfew at 2:00am.
- Venue/Promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended you don't bring valuable items or if you do, please lock them in your car for safety.
- Damages to Safari Tents will be billed directly to your credit card.